Join!and receive the latest news from Gibraltar Hardware
GIBRALTAR - NEW CAJON PEDAL
In 2012/13 Gibraltar introduced the award winning GCP Strap Drive Cajon pedal
with mount to address the growing cajon market. The GCP Cajon pedal has a
great price point and has introduced many drummers and percussionists to an
affordable new option for using a cajon as a bass drum for playing low volume
acoustic drum set situations.
Now you can take your playing to even a higher
level. Gibraltar has designed a second Cajon
pedal designed for the player that wants a
familiar chain drive feel and fast action in a cajon
pedal without the weight, cost and bulk of the
double pedal style designs.
The new GCDCP Gibraltar Chain Drive Cajon pedal utilizes a dual chain CAM drive system for consistent
and familiar feel; along with Gibraltar's fast touch "G" smooth pedal board and a high grade 2.mm cable
system with carry bag for easy transport; this is the perfect next level cajon pedal.
• Cajon primary pedal with cable mounted slave pedal equipped with softy cajon beater
• Cajon pedal C-clamp mount
Cajon Pedal Features:
• Primary cable pedal allows for comfortable placement while keeping the cable out of the way
• Spring adjustments on both primary and slave pedal keeps action and cable tension tight
• Cam arms can be adjusted to customize the pedals feel
• Pedal mount placement adjustment allows placing beater at various areas of the cajon for different tones and to make room for beater and hand simultaneous play
Gibraltar Cajon Pedal - Setup Video
Shawn Pelton Introduces the Gibraltar Cajon Pedal
Cajon Pedal Cable Adjustments | Brent's Hang
Attach the pedal mount onto the cajon with the "T" pedal mount on the playing side of the cajon. Then mount the slave pedal frame directly to the pedal mount and attach the cajon beater. Position the primary pedal to a comfortable playing position (good for righty or lefty) and your set to start playing.